Monday 19 December 2016

Sunday 6 hour session review


https://www.boomplayer.com/21898364_0DE7806AFA 

 Playing against this TAG (Tight range-aggressive player). He bets heavy on a board that hits my range. This is best case scenario for my hand, an opponent betting heavy into you with you crushing his hand.

The only hands he has that beat me are JJ, QQ, KK, AA. Definitely not the way to play a set so I'm sure the does not have 99 or TT.

This is one of those hands that you set the mine and wait for it to explode. And explode right away it did. I had so much fun playing this hand.


https://www.boomplayer.com/21899832_9A077C7358
It took me a minute to fold this one. I definitely think I have the 2nd best hand here since this player has not been out of line for the past 3 hours. He is not the type of player who bluffs. For other player types I would've called easily. Thankfully I have been playing the game since 2008 and I know from all the money I lost by calling/paying these nits that this is the profitable play.

https://www.boomplayer.com/21900534_913F1D4D89
Big uggggg for this hand. What else can you do but to try to get paid. Sometimes you will also loose when you hit a wall, either AA or KK. That is why lots of people still play this game, the good players are not guaranteed to win. But if a player is really good, then he wins most of the time but not all the time. After this hand, I realized I played 6 hours and felt contented. I told my self multiple times during the session that the game is not about winning money or losing money. Poker is about making the right decision when new hand / situation presents itself. And there will always be a new hand / situation afterwards so there is always a chance to improve, there is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment