Tuesday 7 March 2017

1500BB up settled down to 750BB at end of session

I was playing early hours last weekend and found myself up 1500BB.

It was pretty cool.

The fact that I am writing this post with this subject shows how unprofessional I still am when it comes to handling bankroll.

It bothered my and resulted in even more downswing.

We are talking about a development within the last 3 days.

I failed to recognize that results should be reviewed in at least 1 week basis, minimum, not days.


I need to pay attention to long term factors that will affect my bottom line like:

  1. calling too much on showdown
  2. over valuing drawing hands pre-flop

I need to see flop before stacking off a drawing hand vs AAxx hand. 


I only have limited hours of play each day and I need to be more precise with what type of spots I want to be in.

The way it is going, I POT bet 80% of my hands pre-flop. Somehow, to beat and solve PLO in microstakes, my range should be Polarized but specific against particular opponents. These opponents appear to be the TAG players of NLHE who is transitioning to PLO.

I can beat them but I need to prepare which hands and particular strategy I need to use against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment